Hey folk, do you want to Root MI 10T and 10 ultra new smartphones? If yes then this guide is especially for you. In this article I’m going to guide you in-depth, so after reading this guide you can easily root your mi 10T device.
We’ll guide you 3 method to root mi 10T device which include with PC and without PC method. Go with which you feel comfort.
But before going to the direct rooting process, you should have information about rooting. Like Pros and cons after rooting a device, and most asked why you need to root your android smartphone. Soon you’ll get every answer in this article. Until stay tuned with us.
- 1 Disclaimer
- 2 What Is Root?
- 3 Why do you need to Root MI 10T and 10 ultra?
- 4 Merits And Demerits Of Root
- 5 Tips – Implement Before Rooting
- 6 Root MI 10T and 10 ultra via Magisk – 1st Method
- 7 Root MI 10T and 10 ultra Via KingoRoot App – 2nd Method
- 8 Root MI 10T and 10 ultra via oneclickroot – 3rd Method
- 9 Steps To Check Root Status
- 10 Conclusion
SafeBoxGuide is not responsible for any kind of loss. The method of rooting in this article only works for a specific device. Don’t try this same method for another device, if you do then this may be the reason for your getting brick.
Be careful during rooting your Asus device. I suggest that you read the process of rooting at least two times, because if you read this guide two times then there are fewer chances of mistakes by you.
And last but not least SafeBoxGuide is neither affiliated with any program and does not sponsor any application to mention in this article. I only guide via this application because these are easy to use and easy interfaces.
What Is Root?
Root allows its users to customize android devices. It gives the administrator access to the user hand. By default your manufacturer doesn’t give you the permission to do this, but Root allows. After rooting MI 10T and 10 ultra Pro showed extraordinary performance.
Below mentioned methods also work for MI 10T and 10 ultra so don’t worry. Because the manufacturer of this device has the same and almost similar key features.
Why do you need to Root MI 10T and 10 ultra?
Behind every work there is the reason. So before rooting your android device you should have a proper reason to root your smartphone.
But before going to the next steps we should be thankful to the TWRP team and xda developers, because these things can’t be possible without them. Whether there are a lot of third-party applications available on the play store, but xda developer and TWRP both are the sign of trust. So you can go with them. Did you enjoy this guide?
As everyone knows after rooting, smartphones became very fast. But it’s completely a myth. Yes, I agree with that after rooting your device would perform better than before.
But It’s not necessary because this process is not as easy as you think. And with a bit of a mistake your device may brick. Here I guide you some easy steps to root an android device, if you love to root android phones then you’ll love this guide. Before going to the next level Let’s jump to the advantages of rooting.
Merits And Demerits Of Root
Here we’ll guide you the dangerous things about roots.
Here we talk about some common and major facts about rooting. Let’s start –
- You can easily customize your android device with facing any problem
- Install Modified applications and enjoy pro version in free
- You can install Android 11 Beta Custom ROM
Well, there are a bunch of demerits after rooting. So let’s exploring step by step
- First, after rooting MI 10T and 10 ultra device warranty would be lost permanently. Mean you can’t claim any type of hardware warranty against customer care. But if you want to back your device warranty then you have to unroot your device
- You can’t use banking applications, because banking applications are too secure. So banking applications don’t run on any rooted device. But by using magisk you can use banking applications without facing any problem. I suggest you to download magisk manager from official website in order to use banking application.
Check out awesome guide to unroot MI 10T And 10T pro android device. Unrooting helps you to get old device bring back.
Tips – Implement Before Rooting
These tips are a must, you can’t root your android device without implementing these tips. So I recommend you implement these tips before going to the next step of the rooting process. Steps are –
- MI 10T and 10 ultra bootloader should be unlocked, the process of unlocking the bootloader is quite an easy process
- Before rooting you have to install TWRRP recovery on your device,
- The device battery should be charged at least 60% this step is necessary because sometimes the rooting process takes time, so avoiding to stop the process make sure you charged the required % of battery
Check Out a guide to root redmi 9a which helps you to explore more.
Root MI 10T and 10 ultra via Magisk – 1st Method
- You have download Magisk.zip file on your Redmi 10X
- Now Boot Device on recovery mode by Pressing
Volume Down + Power Button
- Done! Now Click On install and find the Magisk.zip file in ROM and select it
- Now click on to
- Next, the flashing process is done now tap on Reboot
- Congrats, you have successfully Rooted MI 10T and 10 ultra
Everything is perfect. You can customize your android device as you want. You can install mod apk, change fonts and do whatever you want. Hope you enjoy this guide drop down your suggestion in the comment section.
Root MI 10T and 10 ultra Via KingoRoot App – 2nd Method
- Download KingoRoot Application from Playstore
- Open the application and click on “One Click Root”
- Now this app will start the rooting Process
- Once the whole process is done. You will see a notification that is “Root Succeeded”
Perfect! Your MI 10T and 10 ultra is rooted now do whatever you want. Install custom ROMs and modify your device as you want. As you can see in just 4 simple steps you can root MI 10T easily.
Related Article – root redmi note 8 pro to get more overview about root.
Root MI 10T and 10 ultra via oneclickroot – 3rd Method
This method won’t require any PC/Laptop to root your device. Only need is your android device so take a cup of coffee and enjoy this guide.
- First, Open Mobile settings
- Next Search security option
- Now Enable to
- Download oneclickroot app and install safely
- Now Open and click on
- Now the rooting process will start once your device will root then you’ll get notified. i.e.
That’s all! This method of rooting is just like above but with different applications. Now it’s your turn to root your device. Drop down your root story in the comment section. If you face any problem then ask your question. we’ll be glad to reply to you.
In case you want to check whether your android device is rooted of not after following this method then follow the below mention steps.
Steps To Check Root Status
Check Root status Of Root MI 10T and MI 10 Ultra
- Download Safe Root checker App – Check out here
- After installing properly, Next open application.
- Next, Tap on “Check Now” If your device is rooted then it will show you the messages i.e “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device” Else you’ll get a message that “Your Device Is Not Rooted”
Isn’t it’s too much simple and time saving application.
For more clearance below we added the infographics to show you how it looks like. The first screenshot show you tap on the verify button and the second one shows you that your device is rooted. I hope you enjoy this guide. Drop down your thoughts on the comment box for more suggestions.
Still want more information about safe root checker. Then make sure you check out the Safe Root Checker official released post here.
These methods of rooting are verified by us. Choose anyone method to root MI 10T and 10 ultra devices.
If you don’t have a PC then you can use the PC method to root MI 10T and 10 ultra. Hope it helps.