Hey guys, in this article I’m going to show 3 Easy methods to Root LG Stylo 4. Yes, you read right. Here I’m going to guide with different methods, with PC/Laptop and without PC/Laptop to root your device. Obviously, this article is quite awesome because if you’re not comfortable with one method, then use another. Not only article here we also embed video to get proper information.
If there any kind of issue in reading you can watch the video to better instructions. Interesting, But wait, before I guide you all steps make sure you have some information about LG Stylo 4 device. After that, I’ll cover the pros and cons of rooting this LG device.
- 1 Disclaimer
- 2 Key Features Of LG Stylo 4
- 3 What is Android Root?
- 4 Merits of LG Stylo 4 Rooting
- 5 Demerits Of LG Stylo 4 Rooting
- 6 Some Important Steps Before Rooting LG Stylo 4
- 7 How To Root LG Stylo 4 Via Magisk Root
- 8 Root LG Stylo 4 Via Kingo Root Application – Without PC
- 9 How To Root LG Stylo 4 with PC/Laptop
- 10 Conclusion
Safe Box Guide is not responsible for any kind of lose. For getting a better result and increasing the success rate of rooting, make sure you read this complete guide. Implement every step carefully. This method is only for LG Stylo 4 device, so don’t try this same guide for any other device. Do at your own risk.
Key Features Of LG Stylo 4
Here some important key features of this specific LG device. Let’s have a quick look at device specifications. Excited,
|Device||LG Stylo 4|
|Display||6.2 inch IPS LCD Display, Full HD+ screen|
|Processor||Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450, 1.8GHZ Octa-Core Processor|
|RAM /ROM||4GB / 64GB|
|Camera – Rear / Front||13-megapixel (f/2.4) / 5-megapixel|
|Operating system||Android 8.1|
So these are some important features of the LG Stylo 4 device. Yes, there are lots of more features but right now these are important to know. Hope you enjoy this guide. Below I’m talking about what is Root? What’s the purpose of a rooted device? Pros and cons of rooting. Stay tuned and enjoy.
What is Android Root?
Root – In short, we can say rooting gives superpower to any android device. Root gives you the full control of your device. You can remove a pre-installed application, (Without Root it’s not possible). Root allows you to delete system files. By default, you don’t have the authority to delete any system files.
Merits of LG Stylo 4 Rooting
Here some pros of a rooted device. You can relate yourself so that these features you will enjoy after rooting your LG device. Interesting! Let’s start
- Install Custom ROM
- Easily install Modified Application
- Update the latest version of the LG device
- Increase Device Performance by removing a pre-installed application
- Last but not the least you can take complete Android backup
So these are basic pros of Rooting android device. But, there are a lot of cons and you should about that, Below all pros are mention step-by-step.
Demerits Of LG Stylo 4 Rooting
Some cons related to rooting. Many people don’t know about these but it doesn’t mean you don’t need to know. These are –
- First, Warranty loss of LG device
- Android device will no more secure once you root
- You might be facing some issue during OTA updates
- While rooting process if you do any mistake, then it will cause to your device brick
So be careful during the rooting process. I hope you enjoy this guide. Now it’s timed to inform you about some Pre-requirements of rooting.
Some Important Steps Before Rooting LG Stylo 4
Every step is essential, so make sure you follow all the steps without skipping any step. I’m sure, you can easily root your LG stylo device once you completely read this guide. Let’s start
- First, unlock LG Stylo 4 Bootloader
- Install TWRP recovery or CWM recovery
- Charge device at least 75% or more if possible
- Take a complete backup of your important data using TWRP Backup or G-drive
So these are necessary steps to root your device. I suggest you follow all the steps. This method is only for LG Stylo 4 device, so don’t try this method with other devices.
How To Root LG Stylo 4 Via Magisk Root
Here I mention all the step-by-step process so you can easily root your device, by following this guide. Only you need to read this article very carefully. Be confident before Rooting let’s start –
- First, Download Magisk.zip in LG device
- Next, You have to boot your device to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously, After that, you will see the boot animation logo
- Now click on install > and find the downloaded magisk.zip file > select it > Next “Click on Swipe To Confirm“
- After completing this process, You have to click on Reboot
- Perfect! Everything is done now. You have successfully Root LG Stylo 4 device without facing any problem
This process doesn’t require any PC/Laptop so you can easily take action in order to root your device.
Root LG Stylo 4 Via Kingo Root Application – Without PC
Steps to Root Lg Stylo 4
- First, Download KingoRoot application and install in your android device
- Next, Open KingoRoot app and tap on
One Click Root
- Once you click above button then it will start the rooting process
- Soon Process will be done! And you’ll notify by notification i.e. ” Root Succeeded “
- All Done! You have successfully root the LG stylo 4 device
By using this method you can easily root your device. This is the easiest ever method I saw in my entire life. Next Method is similar because of that one also without PC/Laptop.
How To Root LG Stylo 4 with PC/Laptop
Let’s start –
- Enable Developer Option on the LG device
- Now Connect your device with PC/Laptop
- Next, Download Kingo Root software and install successfully
- Open the software and connect your LG device via USB cable, if your device successfully connect with PC then it will show a prompt on your LG device
- Once the device is recognized by your PC then click on Root, this process takes 10 – 15 minutes (Most of the cases it takes lee times)
- Now rooting process starts, wait for finish the process.
- After completing the rooting process your device will automatically reboot
All Done! you have successfully rooted your LG stylo 4 by following this method. If you’re facing any problem then make a sure comment below to get your answer. We’ll try to reply as soon as possible.
Every method which is mention in this article is working properly. Make sure you follow our instructions carefully. Every step is necessary before rooting. If you face any kind of issue related to Root or your android device, just drop down your comment below.
Here i share my own personal method to root lg device. Now it’s time to take action and root your device. Let me know if you face any issue during rooting process.