Hey guys, in this article I’m going to show 3 Easy methods to Root LG Stylo 6. Yes, you read right.
Here I’m going to guide with different methods, with PC/Laptop and without PC/Laptop to root your device. Obviously, this article is quite awesome because if you’re not comfortable with one method, then use another. Not only an article here we also embed video to get proper information.
If there any kind of issue in reading you can watch the video for better instructions. Interesting, But wait, before I guide you all steps make sure you have some information about LG Stylo 6 device. After that, I’ll cover the pros and cons of rooting this LG device.
- 1 Disclaimer
- 2 What is Android Root?
- 3 Merits of LG Stylo 6 Rooting
- 4 Demerits Of LG Stylo 6 Rooting
- 5 Some Important Steps Before Rooting LG Stylo 6
- 6 How To Root LG Stylo 6 Via Magisk Root?
- 7 Guide To Root LG Stylo 6 Via Kingo Root Application
- 8 How To Root LG Stylo 6 with PC/Laptop
- 9 Steps To Check Root Status
- 10 Conclusion
Safe Box Guide is not responsible for any kind of loss. For getting a better result and increasing the success rate of rooting, make sure you read this complete guide. Implement every step carefully. This method is only for LG Stylo 6 devices, so don’t try this same guide for any other device. Do at your own risk.
What is Android Root?
Root – In short, we can say rooting gives superpower to any android device. Root gives you the full control of your device. You can remove a pre-installed application, (Without Root it’s not possible). Root allows you to delete system files. By default, you don’t have the authority to delete any system files.
Merits of LG Stylo 6 Rooting
Here some pros of a rooted device. You can relate yourself so that these features you will enjoy after rooting your LG device. Interesting! Let’s start
- Install Custom ROM
- Easily install Modified Application
- Update the latest version of the LG device
- Increase Device Performance by removing a pre-installed application
- Last but not the least you can take complete Android backup
So these are basic pros of Rooting android devices. But, there are a lot of cons and you should talk about that, Below all pros are mentioned step-by-step.
Demerits Of LG Stylo 6 Rooting
Some cons related to rooting. Many people don’t know about these but it doesn’t mean you don’t need to know. These are –
- First, Warranty loss of LG device
- Android device will no more secure once you root
- You might be facing some issue during OTA updates
- While rooting process if you do any mistake, then it will cause to your device brick
So be careful during the rooting process. I hope you enjoy this guide. Now it’s timed to inform you about some Pre-requirements of rooting.
Here’s the all specifications of this about LG Stylo 6 device by gsmarena.
Some Important Steps Before Rooting LG Stylo 6
Every step is essential, so make sure you follow all the steps without skipping any step. I’m sure, you can easily root your LG stylo device once you completely read this guide. Let’s start
- First, unlock LG Stylo 6 Bootloader
- Install TWRP recovery or CWM recovery
- Charge device at least 75% or more if possible
- Take a complete backup of your important data using TWRP Backup or G-drive
So these are necessary steps to root your device. I suggest you follow all the steps. This method is only for LG Stylo 6 devices, so don’t try this method with other devices.
How To Root LG Stylo 6 Via Magisk Root?
Here I mention all the step-by-step processes so you can easily root your device, by following this guide. Only you need to read this article very carefully. Be confident before Rooting let’s start –
- First, Download Magisk zip in LG device
- Next, You have to boot your device to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously, After that, you will see the boot animation logo
- Now click on install > and find the downloaded magisk.zip file > select it > Next “Click on Swipe To Confirm“
- After completing this process, You have to click on Reboot
- Perfect! Everything is done now. You have successfully Root LG Stylo 6 device without facing any problem,
This process doesn’t require any PC/Laptop so you can easily take action in order to root your device.
Guide To Root LG Stylo 6 Via Kingo Root Application
This method is independent, Mean this method doesn’t require any PC/Laptop to root your device. The only need is your smartphone and KingoRoot Application. After that, you are good to go.
Steps to Root Lg Stylo 6 Without PC
- First, Download KingoRoot application and install in your android device
- Next, Open KingoRoot app and tap on
One Click Root
- Once you click above button then it will start the rooting process
- Soon Process will be done! And you’ll notify by notification i.e. ” Root Succeeded “
- All Done! You have successfully root the LG Stylo 6 device
By using this method you can easily root your device. This is the easiest ever method I saw in my entire life. Next Method is similar because of that one also without a PC/Laptop.
If you want to discuss this rooting method with the community expert then make sure you check out the XDA Developer Official Website – https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/lg-stylo-6-root-development-any-help-appreciated-discord-link-available.4140013/
Be the part of awesome community.
How To Root LG Stylo 6 with PC/Laptop
This method requires a PC/Laptop, if you don’t have any PC. then use the above mentioned methods to Root your LG device. At present follow our guide to root.
Let’s start –
- Enable Developer Option on the LG device
- Now Connect your device with PC/Laptop
- Next, Download Kingo Root software and install successfully
- Open the software and connect your LG device via USB cable, if your device successfully connect with PC then it will show a prompt on your LG device
- Once the device is recognized by your PC then click on Root, this process takes 10 – 15 minutes (Most of the cases it takes lee times)
- Now the rooting process starts, waiting to finish the process.
- After completing the rooting process your device will automatically reboot
All Done! you have successfully rooted your LG Stylo 6 by following this method. If you’re facing any problem then make a sure comment below to get your answer. We’ll try to reply as soon as possible.
For more information about this device check out the official LG Website.
Our team is ready to help you root your android device remotely. Check out here to know more about Safe Box Guide Experts Appointment.
In case you want to check whether your device is rooted or not. Follow the below step in order to check –
Steps To Check Root Status
Check Root status Of LG Stylo 6
- Download Safe Root checker App – Check out here
- After installing properly, Next open application.
- Next, Tap on “Check Now” If your device is rooted then it will show you the messages i.e “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device” Else you’ll get a message that “Your Device Is Not Rooted”
Isn’t it’s too much simple and time saving application.
For more clearance below we added the infographics to show you how it looks like. The first screenshot show you tap on the verify button and the second one shows you that your device is rooted. I hope you enjoy this guide. Drop down your thoughts on the comment box for more suggestions.
Still want more information about safe root checker. Then make sure you check out the Safe Root Checker official released post here.
Every method which is mentioned in this article is working properly. Make sure you follow our instructions carefully. Every step is necessary before rooting. If you face any kind of issue related to Root or your android device, just drop down your comment below.
Here I share my own personal method to root a LG device. Now it’s time to take action and root your device. Let me know if you face any issue during the rooting process.