Hey guys welcome back to another how to root guide. In this article i’m going to show you the exact and step by step method to Root Samsung Galaxy A31. Of course their are official and unofficial method available on the internet. But here I’m guide you with both way.
- 1 Complete Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy A31
- 2 About Phone – Samsung Galaxy A31 Key Features
- 3 What Is Root?
- 4 Some Important Steps Before Rooting Samsung Galaxy A31
- 5 Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy A31 Via SuperSu – 1 Method
- 6 Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy A31 Via Magisk – 2 Method
- 7 Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy A31 Via KingRoot – 3 Method
- 8 Conclusion About The Root Process Of Galaxy A31
Complete Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy A31
We will cover how to Root Galaxy A31 with PC/Laptop and without PC/Laptop. Many of you guys commenting in the last article Root Galaxy A51 that without PC method is good. So i think first i have to write about Root Samsung A31 without PC. Don’t we will cover three different method to root Samsung Galaxy device. Before jumping to the Root process let’s have a quick look on Galaxy A31 key features.
About Phone – Samsung Galaxy A31 Key Features
|Model||Samsung Galaxy A31|
|Display||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2|
|Camera / Selfie||48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) // 20 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
|Memory||64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM|
|Performance||Android 10, One UI 2.0 // Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
What Is Root?
Root allows you to customize your android device according to your need. After rooting Galaxy A31 device, it performance become extraordinary. You can install Custom ROMs and able to get latest android update.
In short – Root gives all control to the users hand through that user can customize own device according to his needs. You can remove pre-installed apps which is impossible for non root user. Hope you got my point.
Advantages Of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A31
There are more than hundreds of pros of root. But most of the pros you guys already know. So here I’m talking only about some major points. Are you enjoying guys! Let’s start –
Pros of Root Galaxy A31
- Remove the pre-installed applications
- Install Custom ROM easily
- You can update latest android version with facing any problem
- Now You have authority to add or remove the non essential app
- Install incompatible apps without getting any security warning
Disadvantages Of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A31
Like the pros there are a lot of cons. Don’t worry here we also add vauleable point. Which is beneficial for you knowledge.
Cons of Root Galaxy A31
- Most hurted point, you device warranty voided completely
- You can’t use any banking application
- With your little mistake your device will be brick
- Might be possible that your device will misbehave
- Galaxy device is no longer secure as compared unroot device
Some Important Steps Before Rooting Samsung Galaxy A31
We mention some essential steps because without following these steps you can’t able to Root Galaxy device. Make sure you follow step-by-step process to increase the success rate of Root.
- Unlock bootloader is necessary
- Install TWRP recovery
- A Laptop/PC and a USB cable is must ( Don’t need these things if you’re following without PC method)
- Charges Samsung Galaxy atleast 70% if possible
Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy A31 Via SuperSu – 1 Method
Here you can read the step-by-step process to Root Samsung Galaxy device via SuperSu. So let’s start –
- Download SuperSu Zip file on Galaxy A31
- Now After downloading save this zip file into device internal storage
- Next, Boot Samsung Galaxy A31 into TWRP recovery mode. This recovery helps you to boot your device.
- In TWRP Mode there are lots of options available
- Now click on “Tap on Install“
- Next, select the zip file which you download earlier
- Second last, after selecting the zip file click on “Confirm Flash” button
- Now Reboot Samsung Galaxy A31
- All Done! you have successfully Root your Samsung A31 device by following the SuperSu method. Are you enjoying this method.
If this guide helps you then drop down your comment in the comment section. Netx process of root via magisk, everyone love this merhod.
Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy A31 Via Magisk – 2 Method
Magisk is the best ever method to Root any android device safely. This app don’t delete your device files. Magisk have lots of feature, which we talk below.
Pros Of Root Samsung A31 Via Magisk
At present only magisk manager gives you this feature. If you’re Root user then you already know that banking application don’t run on rooted device. But magisk allow you to use banking application besides your device is rooted.
How this happen? Actually magisk has features so you can hide the root verification from specific app. So that application won’t be able to know that your device is rooted or not. Is not magisk is cool and intelligent choice of Root user.
Steps To Root Galaxy A31 Using Magisk
- First, Download Magisk.zip file Galaxy A31
- Now Boot Device on recovery mode by holding Volume Down + Power Button
- Did you Done! Now Tap On install and select the Magisk.zip file
- Next, Tap on to confirm Flash
- Soon the flashing process is done in a couple of seconds
- Now Reboot your device
- Great! Now you have successfully Root your Samsung Galaxy A31 device using magisk zip or magisk manager.
I hope this guide easy to implement. But if you’re facing any problem while rooting Galaxy device, let me know in the comment section. We will solve your problem as soon as possible.
Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy A31 Via KingRoot – 3 Method
KingRoot is also the most popular method to root your device in a couple of minutes. And the most interesting thing is that you don’t require any PC/Laptop to root your device. Only require your android device and kingRoot application. Let’s begin the process –
Pros of Rooting Galaxy A31 Via KingRoot
Yes! You read right above. You don’t need any PC/Laptop to Root. And most important thus app is not available on the play store because of security reasons. But don’t worry this application is safe and secure. Our experts using this apps and don’t find any bugs or issue.
Steps To Root Galaxy A31 Via KingRoot
- Download the KingRoot Application and install properly
- Nkw Open this app and click on “Try it Button”
- Next! You’ll see the Android logo click on that now the rooting process will start soon
- It’s takes couple of minutes to complete the process
- Once device is rooted successfully then a notification will pop up on your Samsung Galaxy A31 i.e. “ Successfully Obtain Root”
- Congrats! You have successfully in root your Galaxy A31 device without facing any critical issue.
I hope this article and specially these method are easy to implement. Enjoy these methods and drop down your suggestions in the comment section.
Related articles helps you to get more information about same manufacturer device. Like this article dedicated to Root Galaxy A31 and below related section we add some samsung device which is already rooted via these method. These articles are –
Conclusion About The Root Process Of Galaxy A31
The mention methods are easy to implement. We don’t find any error during root our samsung device by implementing above method. But we want to say something after rooting your device will no longer more secure. Root process is always slightly risky for noobs. But if you’re root lover then it’s fun for you. Just enjoy the article.
Second method is favorite one. We love to root that method with our most of rhe devices.