Hey guys in this article I’m going to show you the best and easier way to Root Realme 5 Pro device. Here more than 3 methods available to root the Realme device. Some of them don’t require any PC to root, but one method requires a PC. Go with that method which is easy for you. Now let me explain the some facts about Rooted device.
Previous year Realme sold 1 Million phones of a single model. Isn’t it interesting?
Now before going to show the different ways to Root Realme device make sure you have information about Realme 5 Pro android device.
- 1 What Is Root?
- 2 Methods To Root Realme 5 Pro
- 3 Summary
What Is Root?
Root allows their user’s to customize Android devices according to user’s needs. It gives the complete privilege to the Android user. Sound’s Good!
Root has its own pros and cons. Once you root your Realme device you can do a lot of things. By rooting the Realme device acts as a super device. Below we mention the merits of Rooted device, so you can understand why Realme acts as a super device after rooting.
Pros Of Rooting Realme 5 Pro
Here I talk about key points of a rooted device. There are lots of merits after root, but the maximum were useless for new root users. So I decided to write only the main points.
- You can install Custom ROM
- Customize your device
- Install the modified version of apps
- Remove pre-installed applications
- Android device will brick if you do any mistake
- Increase device performance by uninstalling useless apps
Cons Of Rooting Realme 5 Pro
- Device security loss completely
- You’ll face Unusual behavior from Realme device
- Sometimes android version stop updating
- The device will brick if you’ll do any mistake
- You can’t use banking application
- The root will finish the Realme device warranty
Main Steps To Follow Before Root Realme Device
Below mentioned steps are very important. You can say that without following these steps you’re Unable to root your Realme device.
Here are the proper steps –
- Enable Developer Option as well as USB debugging
- Unlock Realme 5 Pro bootloader
- Charge device at least 60%
- Install TWRP Recovery On this device
- A PC/Laptop is must with a USB cable
- Above step is not recommended if you’re following the without PC method
Methods To Root Realme 5 Pro
Well, there are lots of methods available to root Realme devices. Even I can write more than 5 ways to Root your device. But my main motive is to provide content which helps you. Because 3 Methods of rooting your Realme device is enough for a normal user. The methods which I’m going to mention below are much easy. These are –
- Magisk Method
Video To Root Realme 5 Pro
In case you want to implement without reading any content, then follow this video to root your Realme device.
Guide To Root Realme 5 Pro Via Magisk
From a few years, many people like to root their devices via magisk. Do you why? Because of there good features and easy to use interface. Before jumping to the exact method to root via magisk, let me explain some major pros of using Magisk.
Steps To Root Realme Device
- First, Download the Magisk.zip file on Realme 5 Pro Device
- Next boot Root Realme Device on recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button simply
- Then tap On install button, next find and select the downloaded Magisk.zip file
- Now hit on confirm Flash button
- The process will be done in a couple of minutes
- Now, Realme 5 Pro device
- Yeah! You just root your Realme device. I hope this guide helps you a lot.
In case, if you are unable to implement this process. Then let me know in the comment section. You can follow other Methods given below as an alternate. Are you enjoying?
Process To Root Realme 5 Pro Via SuperSu
After Magisk, SuperSu is the most recommended method to Root your android device. Most people use SuperSu as an alternate to magisk.
Steps To Root Realme 5 Pro
- First, of all download SuperSu Zip on Realme device
- After downloading keep save this zip file into storage (ROM)
- Next, Boot into TWRP recovery mode.
- Inside the TWRP Mode, there are lots of options available (Check on your display After Recovery Mode)
- Tap on “Tap on Install“
- Select the zip file which you downloaded
- After selecting the zip file click on “Confirm Flash” button
Reboot Realme 5 Pro
- That’s All! Man, You have successfully Root Realme device by using SuperSu. This is the super-easy method to Root. If you are unable to Root then let me know in the comment box. Alter you an see the above video.
Now I’m going to show you the without PC method to root your device. This would be with KingRoot. Are you super excited to know without the PC method to Root?
Guide To Root Realme 5 Pro Via KingRoot
Everybody wants fewer efforts, so here’s the KingRoot comes into king roll. It provides the super-easy way to root, even a first-time root user can easily use this device.
- Download the KingRoot Application and install successfully
- Open this app and click on “Try it Button”
- After tapping on trying it button, the root process begins
- Now, wait for a couple of minutes until the process will be done
- Once the device is rooted successfully then a notification will appear on your Realme 5 Pro i.e. “ Successfully Root”
I don’t think there is an alternate method to root your device within a couple of seconds. In the last article about kingRoot Review, I completely guide you on how it’s work, installation process, and more.
Here I added some related content to the Realme device. Because of the same manufacturer, these articles help you to understand how root works, and how to implement the above mention things.
This complete article dedicates to teach you about the root process of the Realme device. In my knowledge, I’m giving the best, now it’s totally up to you. The root process is always a risky process but it doesn’t mean you have to skip. After knowing the Root merits people are trying to root but they are unable to root. Because they don’t know the exact method to root.
That’s why above I added 3 different ways to root the Realme device. Now it’s your time to take action. If you have any queries related to this, then drop down your query in the comment section. I’ll try to solve your query as soon as possible.