Hey folk, do you want to Root Oppo Find X2 Pro new smartphones? If yes, then this guide is especially for you. This article will guide you in-depth, so after reading this guide, you can easily root your Samsung device.
We’ll guide you through three methods to root Oppo Find X2 Pro devices, including PC and without PC method. Go with which you feel comfortable.
But before going to the immediate rooting process, you should have information about rooting like Pros and cons after rooting a device, and most asked why you need to root your android smartphone. Soon you’ll get every answer in this article until you stay tuned with us.
- 1 Disclaimer
- 2 What Is Root?
- 3 Why do you need to Root Oppo Find X2 Pro?
- 4 Merits And Demerits Of Root
- 5 Tips – Implement Before Rooting
- 6 Root Oppo Find X2 Pro via Magisk – 1st Method
- 7 Root Oppo Find X2 Pro Via KingoRoot App (Without PC) – 2nd Method
- 8 Root Oppo Find X2 Pro via one-click Root – 3rd Method
- 9 Check Root Status
- 10 Guide To Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo Find X2 Pro [Without Root]
- 11 Conclusion
- 12 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
SafeBoxGuide is not responsible for any kind of loss. The method of rooting in this article only works for a specific device. Don’t try this same Method for another device; if you do, this may be the reason you get brick.
Be careful while rooting your Asus device. I suggest that you read the rooting process at least two times, because if you read this guide two times, then there are fewer chances of mistakes by you.
And last but not least, SafeBoxGuide is neither affiliated with any program nor sponsors any application to mention in this article. I only guide via this application because these are easy to use and easy interfaces.
What Is Root?
Root allows its users to customize android devices. It gives the administrator access to the user’s hand. By default, your manufacturer doesn’t provide you with permission to do this, but Root allows.
Below mentioned methods also work for Oppo Find X2 Pro, so don’t worry because the manufacturer of this device has the same and almost similar vital features.
Why do you need to Root Oppo Find X2 Pro?
Behind every work, there is a reason. So before rooting your android device, you should have a proper reason to root your smartphone.
But before going to the next steps, we should be thankful to the TWRP team and xda developers because these things can’t be possible without them.
Whether there are many third-party applications available on the play store, but xda developer and TWRP both are the sign of trust. So you can go with them. Did you enjoy this guide?
As everyone knows, after rooting, smartphones became very fast. But it’s ultimately a myth. Yes, I agree that after rooting, your device would perform better than before.
But It’s not necessary because this process is not as easy as you think. And with a bit of a mistake, your device may brick. Here I guide you with some easy steps to root an android device. If you love to root android phones, then you’ll love this guide. Before going to the next level, Let’s jump to the advantages of rooting.
Merits And Demerits Of Root
Here we’ll guide you to the dangerous things about roots. Let me clear some facts about Root. Yes, Root gives you more functionality to modify your Android device.
In other words, we can say these are the pros of Rooting. Below I mention some Gem points about Root. Let’s start –
Pros and cons are always a big reason to understand the user’s mind. Sometimes users change their mind to root after reading the cons of Root. That’s why I added the excellent Pros and cons of Root for better navigation. Are you guy’s ready to know about the pros and cons?
Here we talk about some common and significant facts about rooting. Let’s start –
- You can easily customize your android device without facing any problem.
- Install Modified applications and enjoy the pro version for free
- You can install Android 11 Beta Custom ROM.
Well, there are a bunch of demerits after rooting. So let’s explore step by step.
- First, after rooting, the Oppo Find X2 Pro device warranty would be lost permanently. Mean you can’t claim any hardware warranty against customer care. But if you want to back your device warranty, then you have to unroot your device.
- You can’t use banking applications because banking applications are too secure. So banking applications don’t run on any rooted device. But by using magisk, you can use banking applications without facing any problem. I suggest you download the magisk manager from the official website to use the banking application.
Check Out a brief guide to unroot Oppo find X2 Pro android device. This will help you to unroot your Oppo find X2 Pro with and without PC device safely.
Tips – Implement Before Rooting
These tips are a must; you can’t root your android device without implementing these tips. So I recommend you implement these tips before going to the next step of the rooting process. Steps are –
- Oppo Find X2 Pro bootloaders should be unlocked; unlocking the bootloader is quite an easy process.
- Before rooting, you have to install TWRP recovery on your device,
- The device battery should be charged at least 60%. This step is necessary because sometimes the rooting process takes time, so avoiding stopping the procedure makes sure you set the required % of battery.
Root Oppo Find X2 Pro via Magisk – 1st Method
- You have to download the Magisk.zip file on your Oppo Find X2 Pro.
- Now Boot Device on recovery mode by Pressing.
- Volume Down + Power Button
- Done! Now Click On install and find the Magisk.zip file in ROM and select it.
- Now click on to confirm Flash.
- Next, the flashing process is done now by tapping on Reboot.
- Congrats, you have successfully Rooted Oppo Find X2 Pro.
Everything is perfect. You can customize your android device as you want. You can install mod apk, change fonts, and do whatever you want. I hope you enjoy this guide and drop down your suggestion in the comment section.
Root Oppo Find X2 Pro Via KingoRoot App (Without PC) – 2nd Method
- Download KingoRoot Application from Playstore
- Open the application and click on “One Click Root.”
- Now, this app will start the Rooting Process.
- Once the whole process is done, you will see a notification that is “Root Succeeded.”
Perfect! Your Oppo Find X2 Pro is rooted now and does whatever you want. Install custom ROM and modify your device as you wish.
Root Oppo Find X2 Pro via one-click Root – 3rd Method
This method won’t require any PC/Laptop to root your device. The only need is your android device, so take a cup of coffee and enjoy this guide.
- First, Open Mobile settings.
- Next Search security option.
- Now Enable to Unknown Sources.
- Download the one-click root app and install it safely.
- Now Open and click on Root Device.
- Now the rooting process will start once your device roots; then, you’ll get notified. I.e., Root successfully.
That’s all! This Method of Rooting is just like the above but with different applications. Now it’s your turn to root your device. Dropdown your root story in the comment section. If you face any problem, then ask your question. We’ll be glad to reply to you.
In case you want to check whether your device is rooted or not. Follow the below step in order to check –
Check Root Status
If you have any doubt whether your device is root or not by following this method. You can check by this method.
- Download Root checker App
- Tap on “Verify Root“
- If your device is rooted then it will show you the messages i.e “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device“
For more clearance below I add the infographics to show you how it looks like. The first screenshot show you tap on the verify button and the second one shows you that your device is rooted. I hope you enjoy this guide. Drop down your thoughts on the comment box for more suggestions.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo Find X2 Pro [Without Root]
- Connect your device with the computer via USB cable or micro USB
- After connecting the device, a message prompt on your device, i.e., “Allow USB debugging?”
- Now click on Always allow from this computer and tap the OK button.
- Before Entering the next step of the process, make sure your device charge at least 70% battery.
- Go to the SDK platform-tools folder on your computer.
- In the white space hold shift + right-click
- A menu will appear “Open command window here,” and a command window will open.
- In the cmd window, Type, ‘
adb devices,” and press enter your device will be listed.
- Type “
adb reboot bootloader” and press enter your device will enter bootloader mode.
- Type in the command window “
fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img” if your TWRP.img with another name, then change the entry for your corresponding device.
- Finally, type in the command window “
fastboot boot TWRP.img” ( Make sure it is correct because, on your pc, this file name would be different )
Your device will begin to boot again, and the Team win logo will appear and begin to install. Congrats, you have installed TWRP Recovery on your Android Device without rooting. Have you enjoyed this article? Comment below your feedback.
We don’t verify these methods of rooting. (Read disclaimer first) Choose any one way to Oppo Find X2 Pro devices.
If you don’t have a PC, you can use the Oppo Find X2 Pro’s PC method. I hope it helps.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How to root Oppo Find X2 Pro without PC?
First, Open Mobile settings. Next Search security option. Now Enable to Unknown Sources. Download the one-click root app and install it safely. Now Open and click on Root Device. Now the rooting process will start once your device roots; then, you’ll get notified. I.e., Root successfully.
How to root Oppo Find X2 Pro with PC?
You have to download the Magisk.zip file on your Oppo Find X2 Pro. Now Boot Device on recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button. Done! Now Click On install and find the Magisk.zip file in ROM and select it. Now click on to confirm Flash Next; the flashing process is done directly by tapping on Reboot. Congrats, you have successfully Rooted Oppo Find X2 Pro.
Can I Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo Find X2 Pro without Root?
Yes, you can install twrp recovery on Oppo Find X2 Pro android device by using the PC method. But if you want to install twrp recovery via twrp official application, then you have to root the Oppo Find X2 Pro device before installing the recovery.
Can I Install Custom ROM on Oppo Find X2 Pro device?
Yes, Once you have installed twrp recovery on your device (Or Root your Samsung device.) Then you can easily install any compatible ROM on your Oppo Find X2 Pro device without any issue.