Hey, guy’s is this article I’m going to guide you a complete in-depth about kingRoot application.You might want to root your device to install software the manufacturer won’t allow you to ordinarily or even to make money online. In other words, you can say that a complete review of kingRoot. What’s the process? It’s working and is it safe or not. I know you have a lot of questions in your mind, So hold these questions here I cover almost all the topics around the KingRoot.
- 1 A Definite Guide Of KingRoot And It’s working process.
- 2 What Is KingRoot?
- 3 Why KingRoot is Best?
- 4 How To Download KingRoot?
- 5 Guide To Install KingRoot on Android Device
- 6 Is KingRoot Safe For Android Device?
- 7 KingRoot For PC/ Windows
- 8 KingRoot For Android
- 9 Summary
A Definite Guide Of KingRoot And It’s working process.
So if you want to know about Kingroot then make sure you read this complete article. Believe me, and this will be going to superb. Every question and installation to root process is covered by me. Let’s start talking about this application.
What Is KingRoot?
It’s an Application which allows you to Root your android smartphone within a couple of minutes. Sounds good! Yes, you read, right. KingRoot doesn’t delete the system files after rooting. KingRoot gives the complete privilege to user’s hand.
SafeBoxGuide and its team are not liable for any kind of loss. Everything is up to you. Do at your own risk. The mentioned method is 100% and tested by us.
KingRoot is not only one application who do this. There are more than 100 applications available. But here we find kingRoot is best to root is a couple of minutes.
Traditional ways of a rooting method take a lot of efforts. Even there is no chance of success. But kingRoot guaranty you to root your device. The best alternative of KingRoot is OneclickRoot, but the sad thing is, this is paid.
That’s why more and more root lovers like to root their device using KingRoot. Much other application has some limitations, but kingRoot don’t have more limitations like others. The main motive of KingRoot developers to help people who want to root their device without having a technical background. And they succeed.
KingRoot supports a lot of android version. Here the list of supported android versions by KingRoot.
As you can see nowadays, new android devices have the above mention android versions. The good news is that kingRoot work with these versions. Officially kingRoot not available on play store due to some security reasons.
Why KingRoot is Best?
Kingroot is the King Of Root industry. Many rooting apps are available in Google Play Store but KingRoot ranks 1st rank among all because it can provide you 100% success to Root your android Phone or Tablet without voiding warranty. Kingroot Support almost every model of android device.
How To Download KingRoot?
Well, it is important to download KingRoot from a trusted platform. Because if you download this app from a third party store, then maybe it is modified or contain some virus or any kind of spyware. So below, I mention some legit way to download this application.
Kingroot is not a virus or malware. Due to it’s complex algorithm android understands it is malware.
Note – The mention Download link from official as well as our google drive. And this is safe because we uploaded this app on google drive. Below available link is google shareable link.
Both are the official source, so you don’t have to worry about your security. Play protect of google thinks that it contains some malware due to its complex programming. Because algorithms of KingRoot slightly like m as malware, and this is the exact reason to KingRoot not available on play store.
I hope you understand how to download the KingRoot application. Enjoy and read this guide lovingly.
Guide To Install KingRoot on Android Device
Well after reading the above paragraph you already downloaded the Official KingRoot application. Now you have to install this app. But wait! It’s slightly tough to install because your device doesn’t allow you to install this application. So here I guide you the easy how you install KingRoot without any problem. So folk follow me via this below mention steps. Here are the steps
Follow every step, which is mention below. Don’t try to skip any because every step is important in their own way.
- First, Disable the Google Play Protect. For doing Go to the Playstore,>> Click on three horizontal lines on the top left corner >> Tap on Play Protect >> Then Tap on setting symbol of top Right corner >> Disable all option which is on your screen. That all you have disable the google play protect.
- Second, By default, your device doesn’t allow to install unknown apps. To fix this go to the Settings >> Security >> Now find the option “Install from Uknown Sources” >> A security warning Pop up then tap on ok. That’s all; now you’re ready to install unknown apps in your android device like KingRoot.
- Now Go the file manager and find the downloaded apk file.
- Next Tap to install safely and Rest’ll be done by your device.
- Application install successfully
- Then don’t forget to Enable Google Play Protect for doing this Go to the Playstore >> Click on three horizontal lines on the top left corner >> Tap on Play Protect >> Then Tap on setting symbol of top Right corner >> Enable all option which is on your screen.
By following the above six steps, you can easily install KingRoot in your Android Device without facing any security warning.
Is KingRoot Safe For Android Device?
Well, the answer is Yes. KingRoot is a completely safe application to Root your android device.
Let me clear some myths about Kingroot. This application is completely safe and secure to root any android device which has the supported android versions mentioned above. Due to its algorithm android OS treat as a malware. And this is a reason to remove this application from play store.
That’s why they remove this app from play store.
Sometimes rooting process is difficult for newbies. And due to lack of knowledge, they make some mistakes. As a result, their device is brick. But it’s not happening with a pro root player. If you’re familiar with Root, then you’ll not face this issue.
I hope you guys got your answer about Kingroot is safe and legit.
Besides this, there is something missing then let me know in the comment section. So I’ll add more information for you. Now let’s move on the variant of root-like with KingRoot for PC.
KingRoot For PC/ Windows
If you don’t want to install KingRoot application in your android device. Or unable yo install then no problem the alternate way to Root your device via KingRoot is your PC.
|File name||KingRook PC Version|
It may be possible that your device not recognized by your PC then don’t worry. Check the support versions and devices that are compatible with KingRoot. The PC version of KingRoot always recommends as compared to the Android version.
Guide To Root Android Device Using KingRoot PC
Before Rooting Via KingRoot PC make sure that you that your devices comes under the supported devices list. If not then you’ll not able to root your android device. But most of the devices come under the supported list so don’t worry about that.
- First, Download KingRoot PC version
- kingRoot maybe root your device. For confirmation check, this XDA developers KingRoot supported device list, and check where your device is available to root using KingRoot.
- Install KingRoot in your PC properly
- Now open KingRoot PC after completing the process
- Connect Android Device with PC/Laptop by using the USB cable, soon your PC recognize your connected device
- After recognition, Your PC checks the root status of the device. If it shows not root then tap on “Star To Root” That’s it! Rest’ll be done by your PC. Isn’t is simple let me know in the comment section
- Once the Root Process is done then PC will notify you by showing a notification. i.e ” Successfully Obtain Root “
This is the step-by-step process to root the android device by using KingRoot PC.
KingRoot For Android
My favourite reason to install KingRoot is less effort. Because before KingRoot I’m rooting my device via different traditional methods which takes more than half an hour.
A quite boring process. So once I tried the KingRoot, I was shocked because the process of Rooting is so simple by using KingRoot. This is unbelievable.
Yes, Because KingRoot is better than my expectations. From a few years back, KingRoot was available on the google play store, and the good thing is that this app was more popular there.
But due to some violation play store remove this app from their library. But don’t worry above I showed you how you download the Android as well as the PC version of KingRoot from very trusted Place.
Process To Root Android Device Via KingRoot
- Download The KingRoot Application from above mention place
- Install completely and open
- After that Tap on the top left menu, i.e. (3 horizontal lines) it shows you the device root status.
- Tap to button “Try Root.”
- Now the rooting process is started.
- Once the rooting process is done, then you’ll be notified by the app. “Root success.”Now you can enjoy the Root. Do whatever you want, customize your device, remove bloatware, and much more. The Root contains a lot of benefits.
The most important KingRoot is it takes fewer times as compared to all apps available in the market. Yes, don’t compare this with One click Root as you know that One click Root is paid. Yes, it’s a free version. It is available. But the paid version provides you with support.On the above complete article, we talk in detail about KingRoot. But I never mention any merit of the Root. So here are some merits of the Rooted device.
By rooting you can easily remove the system apps which is impossible for a non-root user. This is the fact where it was dominating. You can install custom ROM on your device, which is too much interesting. So guys how your feedback for all about kingRoot application.
This is my honest and step-by-step tested method to install and root method. In this article, I’ve almost covered the Root for the android process how you can root via KingRoot PC version. Everything is easy if you start doing it.
The guy always keeps in mind that before rooting first be sure that your device is compatible with KingRoot or not. For confirmation this you can visit XDA developer website. They show the proper list of supported devices by KingRoot.
If you don’t find your device on the list, then don’t worry. Try another alternative to KingRoot. But don’t try this method if your device is not available in the list. It may cause to brick your loved device.
I think I’m almost cover how to start guides about KingRoot. But if I forget to include in this article, then let me in the comment section.
If you’re facing any issue while installing or downloading the process, then drop down your comment below. I’ll try to solve your query as soon as possible.